ProSafe CDL offers customized one-on-one training to prepare drivers for the State CDL Exam. We can customize the training to your particular needs and can include any and all of the following:
- Preparation for the CDL pre-trip inspection including 4pt brake check.
- Preparation for the CDL backing exercises.
- Preparation for the CDL road test.
All training is performed with a focus toward safety in performing all driving functions. After training we will not recommend that you take your CDL road test unless we believe you have the proper skills combined with a safety conscious attitude and behavior.
If you are seeking a job and have no experience and are interested in obtaining a Class A CDL we likely will refer you to a formal school for training at C1 Truck Driver Training . Longer more formalized training is important for a new Class A driver.
ProSafe CDL specializes in the following training:
- Class A training for experienced drivers who after a period of time off the road want to enter this career again and need to bring their skills back up to a safe level.
- Industry dock workers and others that need the basic Class A driving skills necessary to safely move trailers around their company parking lot.
- Industry executives, engineers, and salespeople who simply want to know what it is like to drive Class A equipment to enhance their ability to communicate with their drivers and customers.
- Complete training for those who will be seeking a job as a driver of Class B equipment including a straight truck, dump truck, and bus. (School Bus training is only available if the school corporation provides the equipment.)
Contact Us to discuss your particular training needs and we can talk about customizing a training program for you or your employees.